- Bimonthly Updates
- Report A Crime
- Reports & Presentations
- Scholarship Center
- Tutoring Schedule
- UND Faculty & Staff of Color
Support MSS Efforts
Multicultural Student Services (MSS)
MSS provides quality support services (academic, financial aid, personal, and social) which will enhance African American, Asian American, and Hispanic American student success at the University of North Dakota.
MSS serves as a general institutional contact and advocate for students, individually and collectively, and works with UND departments and offices to address the unique needs of students. The development of these services reflects UND's commitment to enhancing diversity across campus and the community.
MSS acts as an advocate for African American, Asian American and Hispanic American students.
- Foster an understanding of culturally diverse populations by developing programs that increase awareness of other cultures and appreciations of each person's culture.
- Devise a plan that will enrich our current recruitment efforts of faculty and staff from underrepresented groups.
- Propose a funding plan for implementation of diversity programs and initiatives.
- Work with the provost to enrich the academic climate across the curriculum so that knowledge of other cultures is a more integral part of the classroom experience.
- Promote an institutional climate where cultural awareness is ongoing.
- Create a safe and welcoming cultural center that encourages all students, faculty, and staff to become active and involved citizens within the college community.