Citation Appeal Form
The appeal process allows a customer to appeal a parking citation believed to have been issued in error. The appeal form must be completed within 14 calendar days of the issue date of the citation. Appeals that are submitted beyond the fourteen-day period or appeals that contain inappropriate, crude, or threatening language will not be considered.
The following reasons are considered as frivolous and not valid as a basis for appeal:
- Lack of knowledge of the regulations, for example, new to campus or have not reviewed regulations;
- Other vehicles were parked improperly;
- Only parked illegally for a short period of time;
- Stated failure of parking officer to ticket previously for similar offenses;
- Late to class or appointment;
- Inability to pay the amount of the fine;
- No other place to park.
Leave this field empty