Purchase a Permit
Student Parking Permits can only be purchased online through CampusConnection and can be paid with Credit Card, E-Check, or Student Account.
Employee Parking Permits can only be purchased online through Employee Self-Service (PeopleSoft) and can be paid with Credit Card, E-Check, or Payroll Deduction (depending on full-time/benefitted status).
Depending on the permit you qualify for, you may purchase the permit online, come into Parking Services (Twamley 204), or submit the paper application. Please see your options below:
Visitor Parking Passes
Visitor Parking Passes are $5/day or $20/week.
- Purchase Visitor Parking Permit Online
- Visitor Parking Passes are sold at Parking Services (Twamley 204). Payment is accept by cash or check only in the office.
Affiliate Parking Permits
- Purchase Affiliate Permit Online
- Affiliate Parking Permit Procedures
- Download Paper Application (2015-2016 Affiliate Parking Permit Application)
Business Parking Permits
- Download Paper Application
Retiree Parking Permits
- Purchase Retiree Permit Online
- Download Paper Application (2015-2016 UND Retiree Parking Permit Application)
APT Parking Permits
Only valid for on-campus apartment residents who currently hold an 'A', 'RCA', 'RCS', or 'HAPT' permit and would like the additional APT permit for another resident listed on their lease. The APT Permit Authorization form must be completed and returned to Parking Services in order to receive the APT permit. Additional APT permits will only be distributed once the completed verification form and $5 payment has been received. APT permits are ONLY valid in the assigned apartment or secondary spaces (not visitor). Not valid anywhere else on campus (i.e. Wellness Center, brown zones, etc.). The sponsoring permit holder will be responsible for any citations acquired with the APT permit.
- Download Paper Application (2015-2016 APT Parking Permit Application)