The Panhellenic Council is the governing body of the seven social sororities at the University of North Dakota. The PHC elects seven executive team officers each fall who serve the sorority-community. The PHC helps plan and implement fraternity programs such as recruitment, Grand Chapter, Greek Week, the Study-A-Thon and many more.
The purpose of the Panhellenic Council shall be to develop and maintain fraternity/sorority life and interchapter relations at a high level of accomplishment and in so doing to:
- Consider the goals and ideals of member groups as continually applicable to campus and personal life.
- Promote superior scholarship as basic to intellectual achievement.
- Cooperate with member fraternities and the university administration in concern for and maintenance of high social and moral standards.
- Act in accordance with the National Panhellenic Conference Unanimous Agreements and policies.
- Act in accordance with such rules established by the Panhellenic Council as to not violate the sovereignty, rights, and privileges of member chapters.