INFO Center @ The Union
All the information you want and need
Services and available information at the INFO Center include:
- Campus-wide and community event information
- Check out equipment to use the pool tables, foosball, etc.
- Phone numbers of UND departments and staff
- Locations of campus buildings
- Memorial Union Lost-and-Found
Where is the [name] room located in the Union?
To find a specific room in the Union, consult the floor plans online or view the map on the first floor landing of the Memorial Union.
- All Memorial Union meeting rooms are located on the second floor (Includes Agassiz, Alumni, Badlands, Ballroom, Governors, Lecture Bowl, Mandan, Medora, Memorial, Presidents, and River Valley). Swanson Hall rooms are located on the lower level and accessed via
- The U-Card Office is located in the bottom floor of this building next to the computer lab.
- Veteran's Services has offices on the second and third floors.
- Memorial Union administrative functions are located on the main level and access via the INFO center.
- The Post Office is in the basement.
What time is [particular union office] open until today?
For all Memorial Union office opening and closing times, visit the Union's website. There you will find normal building hours, holiday hours, and the business hours for all of the building partners in the building.
Where is my meeting located?
Almost all meetings and events happening within the Union are listed on the schedules displayed throughout the Union and also at the INFO center. Check there first to find a specific room you are looking for. You can also give the Union Admin Office a call at 701.777.3926, or check the online schedule of events.
Where are the ATMs located?
Campus ATM's are located at:
- Memorial Union Marketplace
- Memorial Union - near Old Main Marketplace
- Wilkerson Service Center
- Twamley Hall
- UND Bookstore
Where can I print in the Union?
There are three green "U-Print" print kiosks in the building, one each on the lower level, main level, and second level that allow you to print off of a personal computer.
- Save your document as a PDF
- Log into webprint.UND.edu
- Go to Web Print (on left side of the screen)
- Select Submit a Job
- Choose All Black and White/All Color Release Stations
- Click 2. Print Options and Account Selection
- Enter the number of copies desired
- Click Upload Documents
- Upload files and click Upload & Complete
- Pick up your print at any campus kiosk by swiping your U-Card.
There are printers in the computer lab in the basement of the Union.
How can I add printing money to my U Card?
Option 1: Purchase uPrint cards in any of the Xpress C Store locations on campus.
Option 2: Add printing money to your U-Card via credit card.
Option 3: Go to the U-Card Office and they will help you put printing money on your U-Card.
U Cash (a.k.a. money on U-Card that you have added or Dining Dollars) cannot be used as printing money. To add regular U Cash to your U Card there are kiosks located around campus, including in the basement of the Union outside of Terrace.
How do I get equipment to use the Games Room pool tables, foosball, etc.?
You can check out equipment at the INFO Center to be used on the lower level by leaving your U Card at the INFO Center and exchanging it for the desired equipment. When you are finished using the equipment simply return it to the INFO Center and we will give you back your U Card.
How can I get guest access to UND's WiFi?
If you are a visitor on UND's campus and need access to the internet for the day, you can get access by calling UND Tech Support at 701.777.6305 either prior to your visit or the day you are here and they will set up a temporary access pass. The INFO Center also supplies instructions for access.
Can I have the contact info of a student?
We do not provide student information at the INFO Center. Members of the UND community can use the online student directory to search for the email addresses of other students, but we cannot do that for you.
Main Level, Memorial Union
2901 University Ave
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Summer Hours - 2017
|Monday thru Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||CLOSED|