- UND Athletics Student Ticket Office
- Computer Lab
- Credit Union
- Dakota Student
- One-Stop Student Services
- Student Government
- Student Involvement
- Student Success Center
- UCard Office
Learning Outcomes for Student Employees
The following learning outcomes statements apply to the 2009-2010 school year:
- 90% or more of the student employees who respond to the annual Student Employment Survey will strongly agree/agree that their employment with the Memorial Union has provided them with learning opportunities as demonstrated by reviewing the results of the survey administered at the end of the spring 2010 semester.
- Student employees who respond to the annual Student Employment Survey will be able to list (as a group) at least six ways their employment has connected to institutional and employer expectations as demonstrated by comparing the results of the survey to the expectations listed in institutional resources and NACE survey data. (Institutional resources include: UND Mission Statement; General Education Requirements; Essential Studies. NACE stands for National Association of Colleges and Employers Annual Job Outlook Survey.)
- Students employees will be able to explain (put in plain words) at least two things they learned during the school year that they feel will better prepare them for employment after graduation as demonstrated by an interview with their supervisor during their performance evaluation.
- Student employees who attend the annual ACUI Region 10 conference will be able to describe: (1) at least one new technique or knowledge item they learned that could help them improve their supervisory or leadership skills; (2) at least one new technique or knowledge item they learned that they might apply to their personal life and how they could benefit from it; and (3) at least one or two new ideas they learned that could be applied to their particular service area or the Memorial Union (as a whole) and how the Union (or those we serve) could benefit from it, as demonstrated by reviewing reflection papers they submit to the Director after their return from the conference.
For specific learning outcomes, see Workplace Philosophy.
To review the Memorial Union FY09 Annual Report, Assessment of Learning Outcomes Section, Click Here
For more information about learning outcomes for student employees, contact the Memorial Union Director at 701.777.4703 or Tony.Trimarco@email.UND.edu