- Meet Eat & Learn
- Clothesline Project
- Love Your Body Week
- Women's History Month
- Tunnel of Oppression
- Outreach Programs
- Body Image
- Eating Disorders
- Global Feminism
- Healthy Relationships
- Other Women's Centers
- Positive Sexuality
- Sexual Assault
- Women's Health
- Women's History
The Pride Center at UND
- The Pride Center at University of North Dakota is committed to enriching the campus experience and providing support for student diversity in the areas of sexual orientation and gender identity through education, programming, support and advocacy.
- Bisexual.org is a project meant to introduce the bisexual community to the world. With this site, they hope to give a voice to the bisexual community, share accurate information, answer questions, and provide resources to learn more.
- FIERCE is a membership-based organization building the leadership and power of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) youth of color in New York City. They develop politically conscious leaders who are invested in improving ourselves and our communities through youth-led campaigns, leadership development programs, and cultural expression through arts and media. FIERCE is dedicated to cultivating the next generation of social justice movement leaders who are dedicated to ending all forms of oppression.
The Genderbread Person:
- This adorable infographic breaks down gender identity, gender expression, biological sex, and attraction in a simple, accurate way.
- GLAAD rewrites the script for LGBT acceptance. As a dynamic media force, GLAAD tackles tough issues to shape the narrative and provoke dialogue that leads to cultural change. GLAAD protects all that has been accomplished and creates a world where everyone can live the life they love.
GLBT National Help Center: http://glnh.org/
The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender (GLBT) National Help Center, founded in 1996, is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization that provides vital peer-support, community connections and resource information to people with questions regarding sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
Intersex Society of North America: http://isna.org/
- ISNA evolved into an important resource for clinicians, parents, and affected individuals who require basic information about disorders of sex development (DSDs) and for how to improve the health care and overall well-being of people with DSDs.
It Get's Better Project: http://www.itgetsbetter.org/#pYLs4NCgvNU
- The It Gets Better Project's mission is to communicate to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youth around the world that it gets better, and to create and inspire the changes needed to make it better for them.
Lambda Legal: http://www.lambdalegal.org/
- Lambda Legal, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and everyone living with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work.
LGBT Affirmative Mental Health Alliance:
- This site connects LGBT individuals with counselors and psychologists in North Dakota and Minnesota who are affirmative therapists. This means they are committed to being both LGBT affirmative in their work and allies. As a result, they can offer top notch care for a variety of needs, especially those that include sexual orientation or gender identity. There are also other resources available on this site.