- Body Image
- Eating Disorders
- Global Feminism
- Healthy Relationships
- Other Women's Centers
- Positive Sexuality
- Sexual Assault
- Women's Health
- Women's History
American Sexual Health Association
- The American Sexual Health Association is a longstanding organization promoting the sexual health of individuals, families, and communities by advocating sound policies and practices and educating the public, professionals, and policy makers.
Center for Positive Sexuality
- The Center for Positive Sexuality's mission is to promote recognition and acceptance of sexual and gender diversity to individuals, groups, and communities through education and research. A sex-positive perspective acknowledges the wide range of human and sexual diversity among individuals; a multitude of sexual identities, orientations, and practices; gender presentations; and the need for accessible healthcare and education. Sex positivity also encourages open and safe communication, ethics, consent, empowerment of sexual minorities, and the resolution of various social problems that are associated with sexuality.
Coalition for Positive Sexuality
- The Coalition for Positive Sexuality (CPS) is a grassroots direct-action volunteer group providing information and affirming decisions made by individuals regarding their sex, sexuality, and reproductive control. This resources uses everyday language throughout its site but offers a glossery that includes more academic and medical terminology.
Huffington Post Sex Positive Section
- This section of the Huffington Post archives and organizes all their articles on sex positive content. Their articles are written by a range of individuals and cover varying topics within the sex positive umbrella including sex positive parenting, sexuality in the context of varying identities, and critiques of mainstream media depictions of sex.
Laci Green's YouTube Channel
- Most of Laci Green's YouTube posts center on sex, sexuality, and sex positivity. Her videos, both engaging and entertaining, inform on sexual pleasure, consent, sexual communication, sexual health, sexual minority special considerations, and much more.
Our Bodies, Ourselves
Our Bodies Ourselves (OBOS) is a nonprofit, public interest organization based in Boston, Mass., that develops and promotes evidence-based information on girls’ and women’s reproductive health and sexuality. A few of their published books are in the Women's Center library (MU, room 262).