Manage your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier)
Your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier) is used to access the following:
- NDUS Systems
- Campus Connection
- HRMS (Employee Self-Service)
- UND Systems
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Live@edu student email (username is NDUS.Identifier@my.und.edu)
- SafeConnect wireless access
- Adobe Connect
- Citrix (remote software access)
- Library proxy access
- OmniUpdate (web content management system)
Note: For assistance with your account, please contact the NDUS Help Desk using the contact info to the right. If you have been issued a temporary (t.firstname.lastname) account, please contact UND Tech Support.
Contact UND Tech Support
Local campus IT support, network access, Blackboard, application support, and much more.
Submit a UND Help Ticket
Contact the North Dakota University System Help Desk
24/7 support for Campus Connection/HRMS and login/password help.