Manage your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier)
Starting November, 2014, the North Dakota University System will require a password change every 90 days for NDUS accounts. To change your NDUS Account password, click the Change Your Password button below. For more information, please visit the NDUS Help Desk web site or view our Frequently Asked Questions.
Your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier) is used to access the following:
- NDUS Systems
- Campus Connection
- HRMS (Employee Self-Service)
- UND Systems
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Student email (username is NDUS.Identifier@my.und.edu)
- SafeConnect wireless access
- Adobe Connect
- Citrix (remote software access)
- Library proxy access
- OmniUpdate (web content management system)
Note: For assistance with your account, please contact the NDUS Help Desk by phone at 866-457-6387 or visit the NDUS Help Desk web site. If you have been issued a temporary (t.firstname.lastname) account, please contact UND Tech Support.