Manage your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier)
Starting November, 2014, the North Dakota University System will require a password change every 90 days for NDUS accounts. For more information or to change your NDUS Account password, please visit the NDUS Help Desk web site.
Your NDUS Account (NDUS.Identifier) is used to access the following:
- NDUS Systems
- Campus Connection
- HRMS (Employee Self-Service)
- UND Systems
- Blackboard Learning Management System
- Student email (username is NDUS.Identifier@my.und.edu)
- SafeConnect wireless access
- Adobe Connect
- Citrix (remote software access)
- Library proxy access
- OmniUpdate (web content management system)
Note: For assistance with your account, please contact the NDUS Help Desk by phone at 866-457-6387 or visit the NDUS Help Desk web site. If you have been issued a temporary (t.firstname.lastname) account, please contact UND Tech Support.