Student Email Migration - Completed
The student email migration is now complete. All UND student email accounts have been migrated to the Office 365 email system. Password reset assistance for student email is now available again. Click above to continue on to the UND Sign In page after reading the information below.
What has changed?
- Users will no longer be able to sign in using the Live@edu (or outlook.com) sign-in page.
- The new URL for student email is http://outlook.com/my.und.edu. This URL will route you to the UND Sign In page. Here you will enter your same username (ex: NDUS.Identifier@my.und.edu) and password as you previously used. Login/password assistance is available at http://und.edu/claim or by contacting UND Tech Support.
- SkyDrive and Messenger content previously associated with your Live@edu account will now be available in a separate personal Microsoft account.
- You can access this account at https://skydrive.live.com and will use the same login information as you previously used to access Live@edu.
- Note: UND will no longer administer this account. You will use https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to reset the password for your personal account.
- Two-minute Video Tutorial- This video from Microsoft explains the account split that occurs after the migration.
- Student email configured on mobile devices should not be affected. If you are no longer receiving email on your mobile device or need other assistance, please contact UND Tech Support.
Why was student email migrated?
- Microsoft is retiring the Student Email System (Live@edu) and migrating all student email for the North Dakota University System to Microsoft Office 365.
- NDUS campuses are migrating student email on different dates. The UND student email system (Live@edu) will began migrating to Office 365 on May 31 and completed the migration on June 6, 2013.
- UND faculty and staff migrated to Office 365 during Fall 2012 and have been using it for the past 9 months. Faculty and staff email was not affected during the migration.Microsoft Office 365. Faculty and staff migrated to Office 365 during Fall 2012 and have been using it for the past 9 months. Faculty and staff email was not affected during the migration. Email addresses for students or faculty/staff have not changed.
If you have any questions regarding the migration, please contact UND Tech Support.
Contact UND Tech Support
Local campus IT support, network access, Blackboard, application support, and much more.
Submit a UND Help Ticket
Contact the North Dakota University System Help Desk
24/7 support for Campus Connection/HRMS and login/password help.