- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
Blackboard Support for Faculty and Staff
What's new in Blackboard? Click to learn more about new features and functionality now available in Blackboard.
Blackboard is UND's learning management system connecting students, faculty and staff both inside and outside of the classroom. It is used for courses, organizations, committees, departments and groups.
Blackboard Access: Faculty will have access to their Blackboard courses when semester courses are created. Blackboard courses are created based on Campus Connection data so faculty must be listed as the course instructor to have access. Faculty/staff who do not have access to Blackboard should contact UND Tech Support for assistance.
Login to Blackboard at https://online.und.edu .
UND faculty and staff, term-based and 9 month (enroll-anytime) college course students:
- To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit this website for username and password questions.
Non-credit certificate courses – Dietary Managers, Real Estate, Professional Development for Educators (PDE)*, MLS, LEND, etc.
- Username: t.firstname.lastname *
- Password: Contact UND Tech Support for login and password reset assistance. Note: When calling 701-777-6305, please press "0" or remain on the line to be connected to local campus support.
* PDE students will use the NDUS.Identifer login and password after completion of the first course. Students will be notified by email when this change occurs. Click here for
additional information for PDE.
Adjunct Instructor or Preceptor:
Contact UND Tech Support for login and password reset assistance. Note: When calling 701-777-6305, please press "0" or remain on the line to be connected to local campus support.
- Blackboard course/organization request
- Add a user to your Blackboard site
- Remove a user from your Blackboard site
- CILT Teaching With Technology Tips
- The Official Blackboard Help Site (Current Blackboard version is 9.1 SP14)
- UND Tech Support Knowledgebase
- Faculty Resource Site within Blackboard - Log into Blackboard and look for the Faculty Resource Site listed under My Courses. If you do not see this site, please contact UND Tech Support for access.