- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
- Login: NDUS.Identifier (example: jane.doe or jane.doe1)
- Password: IdM Password (same as Blackboard and email)
If you have forgotten your IdM password or have not claimed your account, please go to https://idm.und.edu/idm/user/login.jsp. When prompted, enter your Empl ID and date of birth in the format shown. Questions regarding Empl ID can be directed to the Registrar's Office.
For login assistance, please contact UND Tech Support or the NDUS Help Desk.
Tips for Using Campus Connection
- Tutorials and Tip Sheets from the Registrar's Office
- Campus Connection is currently not compatible with Internet Explorer 9
- Internet browser cookies must be enabled in order to view or make online payment.
- Clear temporary Internet files and cookies using the steps below for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox
- In the tool bar, click on Tools > Internet Options
- In the General tab, click on the Delete button in Browsing history section
- A window will open titled Delete Browsing History
- Uncheck the option for Preserve Favorite website data. Select all the other options (Temporary Internet files, Cookies, History, Form Data, Passwords, InPrivate Filtering data).
- Click on the Delete button.
- Once it completes the delete process, click on OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Launch Internet Explorer and log into the Campus Connection system. It should be fully functional now.
- In the tool bar, click on Tools > Clear Recent History
- Set the Time Range to Clear to "Everything"
- Open the Details button and select all the options
- Click on the Clear Now button
- Log into the Campus Connection system. It should be fully functional now.