- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
Employee Self-Service (HRMS)
Login to Employee Self-Service
- Login: NDUS.Identifier (example: jane.doe or jane.doe1)
- Password: IdM Password
If you have forgotten your IdM password or have not claimed your account, please go to https://und.edu/claim. When prompted, enter your Empl ID and date of birth in the format shown.
For login assistance, please contact UND Tech Support or the NDUS Help Desk.
Tips for Using Employee Self-Service (HRMS)
- For best results, use one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer (Version 8.0 and above)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 3.6 and above) Internet browser cookies must be enabled in order to view or make online payment.
- Chrome and Safari are not supported browsers
- When viewing Pay checks
- Turn off pop-up blocker(s)
- Be sure Adobe Reader is installed.
For more information regarding Employee Self-Service, please see the Payroll Web site.