- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
Mobile Devices & Apps
To download any of the apps listed below visit your mobile app store. iPad users may need to specify iPhone Only when searching the app store.
UND Mobile App (search the app store for University of North Dakota Mobile)
The UND Mobile App has the following features:
- Student Email
- Connect ND (Campus Connection) access
- Interactive Maps
- Blackboard Learn (Can also be downloaded as a separate app.)
For more information about the UND Mobile App, visit mobile.UND.edu.
Setting up Office 365 (Outlook) on Mobile Device
Typical Configurations will need the following information:
Account Type: Exchange or Corporate Sync
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: " Your Email Password"
- Domain: "Leave Blank"
- Account Type: Exchange or Corporate Sync
Note: On some versions of Android, there is a field marked "Domain\Username," instead of having distinct domain and username fields. If you have this field, please enter "\email@example.com" (without quotes and using your actual username).
- Specific Devices: Use the Mobile Device Wizard to setup your email, contact and calendar access.
|Normal||All systems normal|