- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
Network Access For Faculty/Staff
How to Get Connected?
- On Campus Location
- Request Port Activation - Contact UND Tech Support
- Request Wiring - Contact UND Tech Support
- Housing (ResNet)
- VPN - Accessing Restricted Resources from Off-Campus
- Instructions for Windows
- Instructions for Mac
- Instructions for iOS
- Android support not available for VPN services.
- VPN Error on Windows 8 - Failed to initialize connection subsystem
- To fix this error, go to the C: drive on the computer
- Open the Program Files (x86) folder
- Then open the Cisco folder, then Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client folder
- Locate the file called: vpnui.exe
- Right-click the file and select Properties
- From the pop-up window, click the Compatibility tab.
- Check the box under the Compatibility mode heading and select Windows 8 from the drop-down.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- Quit VPN and restart.
|Normal||All systems normal|