- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Blackboard Voice Tools
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Digital Measures
- Read and Write Gold
Classroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)File StorageInstructional Design Mobile Device Support Network Access PC & Mac SupportSecuritySoftware Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
Tegrity for Faculty and Staff
Tegrity is a screen capture application that is integrated with Blackboard and is used to record presentations, including computer screens, audio, video and document cameras. Users can record and post lectures, track statistics on who has watched them, and determine which areas of the lecture students spend the most time reviewing. Recordings are published online so they may be streamed or downloaded for viewing at a later time. Students can also record in Tegrity, which may be useful for assignments.
Click the Tegrity Classes button in a Blackboard course (To have this button added to a course contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include course number in the email.)
To install the Tegrity recorder, click on Start a Recording after you have logged into Tegrity. (Please note, the Tegrity recorder is not compatible with the Windows Vista operating system.)
Tutorials & Help Guides
- Streaming lecture tutorial
- Instructors may enable and disable students permission to record with Tegrity. By default students are allowed to record. This video tutorial explains how to enable and disable this option in your course.
- Moving a recording from one course to another within Tegrity
- Obtaining a URL for Tegrity recordings. *Please do not use the embed link.
- For a comprehensive list of all text-based and video tutorials, visit this website.
Known Issues & Troubleshooting Tips
- Test your computer for compatibility with Tegrity using this diagnostics test.
- The Tegrity recorder is no longer compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. Windows Vista users will be able to view, but not create, Tegrity recordings.
- In some cases Firefox and Internet Explorer need settings changed in order to playback lectures properly. See Internet Explorer Download Settings and Firefox settings (Windows only) for playback for assistance, or contact UND Technical Support.
- If a URI error or the error, "Failed to load Player..." pops up when using Firefox, watch this video for a workaround.
- Student created recordings uploaded to Tegrity can only be deleted by the course instructor.
- When viewing a downloaded lecture, some users receive a DRM error. This video tutorial explains how to resolve this error. (Note: the screenshots differ slightly from the current version of Tegrity.)
- Occasionally the video and audio for a lecture may not be synced correctly. If this happens, please report the issue to UND Technical Support. A workaround until the problem is resolved is to watch the enhanced podcast of the lecture.