- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Clickers in the Classroom
- Read and Write Gold
BlackboardCampus Connection /People SoftCitrixClaim My AccountClassroom ServicesComputer PurchasingEmail Employee Self-Service (HRMS)Instructional DesignMobile Device Support My UNDNetwork Access PC & Mac Support Software Downloads & Purchases Technical Requirements TelecommunicationTraining & Tutorials
UND IT Security
UND IT Security Office (ITSO) Mission
To work with the entire UND community to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our critical information and computer resources.
To implement and advance secure computing practices with sensitivity to UND's educational environment which promotes academic and intellectual freedom, diversity, privacy, and individual rights.
UND IT Security Information
Anti-virus software is required for access to the University network through SafeConnect. Options are available for UND owned and personally owned computers.
Click here to learn more about UND IT Security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Click here to learn more about IT Security.
Data Encryption and Protection
Data Encryption and Protection is important for securing sensitive information on computers and mobile devices.
UND IT Security Office Objectives
Security Policy, Guidelines, and Procedures
- The ITSO will work with the UND and NDUS community to recommend, develop, communicate, and implement IT security policies, guidelines and procedures.
Security Assessment/Risk Analysis
- The ITSO will work with the UND community to identify and document the information and information systems critical to UND's operation, identify threats and vulnerabilities, and develop and implement plans to minimize the risk to these systems.
Federal and State Regulation Compliance
- The ITSO will work in cooperation with the UND community and the appropriate campus compliance and safeguarding committees to provide information technology expertise in the effort to ensure compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws governing access to personal information, integrity of financial and health data, and copyright protections.
Security Education, Training, and Awareness
- The ITSO will provide information technology security information and training to users. The ITSO will promote personal responsibility for securing data and IT resources and foster a community partnership for the exchange of knowledge and information.
- The ITSO will work with the UND Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) to provide assistance in responding to incidents when requested. The ITSO will track incidents to be used for measuring IT security program effectiveness and to develop summary reports on the number and kind of incidents affecting UND.
UND IT Security Office Contact Information
Brad Miller, UND Information Technology Security Officer
For assistance with installation of anti-virus software or other general questions, please contact UND Tech Support.
|Normal||All systems normal|