- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Adobe Connect for Students
Some faculty use Adobe Connect to conduct live classes or office hours. See your course syllabus or contact your instructor to see if this component is used in your course(s).
Run through this checklist in order to prepare for class.
Adobe Connect Preflight Times
Go to this site to see available preflight times and to sign up for a preflight. Please start a chat with us when it is time for your preflight appointment.
To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit this website for username and password questions.
Password changes sync at 5 am daily. Continue to use the old password or Guest access until the password has synced.
Tutorials and Help Guides
Adobe Connect Student Manual includes:
- Equipment and internet requirements
- Instructions on using basic features of Adobe Connect
- Troubleshooting tips
For a walkthrough of basic features, setting up audio, and setting up webcam, watch one of the following videos:
- Google Chrome doesn't perform as expected. When using Google Chrome, sometimes the Adobe Connect plugin loads slowly or there is an Adobe Flash player conflict between what is installed on your machine already and what comes bundled with the newest update in Chrome.
- Current Workaround: At this time we are not recommending the use of Google Chrome with live Adobe Connect classes. Please use another browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari.
- Projected Resolution time: This issue should be resolved with a future Adobe Connect upgrade.
|Normal||All systems normal|