- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Citrix for Students
Citrix allows you to remotely access various applications from home, work, and mobile devices from any location that has an internet connection by simply installing a small plugin (Citrix Receiver). Access Citrix by going to https://myapps.und.edu.
1. Download and install the
2. When prompted to enter work email or server address, enter: https://myapps.und.edu
3. Login to https://myapps.und.edu to begin using Citrix.
4. If you would like to use the Citrix desktop application, watch the video tutorial above for instructions.
To log in, enter your NDUS.Identifier and password. Visit this website for username and password questions.
Note: When logging into the Citrix Receiver from your desktop, you will add AD\ before your NDUS.Identifier.
Click here for Windows User Manual
View the entire Windows Citrix User Guide, or link to the following topics:
- Downloading & Installing Citrix
- Logging in to Citrix
- Granting Citrix Access to Your Computer
- Printing in Citrix
- Closing out of Citrix & Logging off
ChemCad users: The first time you access ChemCad follow the steps in this guide.
Saving Instructions : In some instances your personal computer drive may be indicated by a $, such as C$. In other cases your drive may appear as "C: on X" (where X would be the name of your computer).
Click here for Mac User Manual
Known Issues & Troubleshooting Tips
- Citrix may not launch properly in Firefox 30. Follow the steps below to fix this issue:
- In Firefox, go to Tools, Add-ons (or type Ctrl+Shift+A)
- Select Citrix ICA Client
- Set the add-on to Always Allow
- Refresh the Citrix web page
- Be sure to exit a program through File>Exit rather than using the X in the top right corner.
- Citrix Error - Server Has Reached Concurrent Application Limit
- If you receive the following error message when attempting to open an application, then all available copies of that application are currently in use. This is a generic system error that is reported. "The Citrix server has reached its concurrent application limit for this application."
- You can also receive this error if you are trying to open up a program that you already have open.
- Sometimes Citrix does not display local drives due to a permission error. The following video explains how to make the missing drives reappear.
|Normal||All systems normal|