- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
U-Drive for Students
The U-Drive is available to all students, faculty, and staff for data storage. Each U-Drive account contains 1GB of space and can be accessed using computers in UND computer labs, through Citrix, or remotely using the instructions below.
Web Access (Quick Access)
Allows remote access to file storage from one convenient location (private drive/department file shares and U-Drive)
Go to: https://udrive.und.edu (Must use https:// NOT http://)
- Login: NDUS.Identifier (same ID as Campus Connection/Blackboard)
- Password: (same ID as Campus Connection/Blackboard)
If you have forgotten your password or have not claimed your account, please go to UND Claim Site
Map Local Drives
Warning: Do not map drives on a public computer. If the drive is not removed from the computer, anyone will have access to the drive.
1. Log into Campus VPN (off-campus users only) - VPN Instructions
2. Map Network Drive - Follow Instructions for Windows or Mac
- Click the start button and click Computer or My Computer. Along the top of the screen it should say "Map Network Drive."
- Choose drive letter U or the next available drive letter.
- Type this in for the
folder address: \\undstufs.ad.und.edu\students\username
(firstname.lastname usually) * Please note : If you check the "Reconnect at logon" box, then the shared drive will automatically connect each time you login on your computer until you manually disconnect it.
- When prompted, enter "AD\" and your NDUS.Identifier for your username and use your NDUS.identifier password.
- You should see a new drive under the network location category in your file manager and have access to your U-Drive file storage.
- Press the command button and the letter K at the same time OR click on the file manager (Finder) in your dock OR click on your desktop.
- The menu at the top of the screen should list File, Edit, View, Go, Window, and Help. Select Go - > Connect to server.
- Type in: smb://undstufs.ad.und.edu/Students/username (firstname.lastname usually)and then click connect.
- Click + to save the server address for future (if desired)
- Click connect and a new drive should mount.
- When prompted, enter in your NDUS.Identifier username and password.
- You should now have access to your U-Drive file storage.
If you have forgotten your password or have not claimed your account, please go to www.und.edu/claim.