- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
To download any of the apps listed below visit your mobile app store. iPad users may need to specify iPhone Only when searching the app store.
UND Mobile App (search the app store for University of North Dakota Mobile)
The UND Mobile App has the following features:
- Student Email
- Connect ND (Campus Connection) access
- Interactive Maps
- Blackboard Learn (Can also be downloaded as a separate app.)
For more information about the UND Mobile App, visit mobile.UND.edu.
Setting up Office 365 (Outlook) on Mobile Device
Typical Configurations will need the following information:
- Account Type: Exchange or Corporate Sync
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: "Your Email Password"
- Domain: "Leave Blank"
- Server: outlook.office365.com
Note: On some versions of Android, there is a field marked "Domain\Username," instead of having distinct domain and username fields. If you have this field, please enter "\firstname.lastname@example.org" (without quotes and using your actual username).
Specific Devices: Use the Mobile Device Wizard to setup your email, contact and calendar access.
Get Microsoft Office Mobile Free (part of Office 365 ProPlus)
- Microsoft Office Mobile (Office 365 ProPlus) is available free of charge for current students as part of the Microsoft Student Advantage program.
- Click here for more more information and installation instructions.
|Normal||All systems normal|