- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard IM
- Blackboard SafeAssign
- Clickers (TurningPoint)
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is available for current UND students, faculty, and staff at no cost.
- Office 365 ProPlus is a full version of Office, which includes: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, and more.
- Each user can install Office 365 ProPlus on up to five home or personally-owned PCs/Macs and up to five mobile devices. Office mobile applications are accessible on iPhone and Android phones and automatically included with all Windows phones.
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus will be available for students enrolled in summer courses at the start of the summer session.
Installation on PC/Mac
STUDENTS: Log in to Office 365 student web mail
- Login: NDUS.Identifier@my.und.edu (same ID as Campus Connection, Blackboard, etc.). Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: (same password as Campus Connection, Blackboard, etc.)
FACULTY/STAFF: Log in to Office 365 Web Mail
- Login: NDUS.Identifier@ndus.edu (Use your email username: @email.UND.edu, @ad.NDUS.edu, etc.)
- Password: Office 365 Email Password
- Once logged in, click on the Gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen and select Office 365 Settings.
- Select Software from from the Office 365 Settings menu.
- Select the appropriate language and review the system requirements. Note: If your system does not meet the specified requirements, use the links at the bottom of the page to install Office Professional Plus 2010.
- Click the Install button to begin installation. The site will automatically detect your system (PC or Mac). The default is set to 32-bit as the recommended version. Click the arrow to select 64-bit if preferred.
- Save and Run the installation file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Mac users follow these instructions to active Office
- Go to your app store on your mobile device (iTunes for iOS devices, Google Play for Android)
- Search for Microsoft Office Mobile (Note: On iPad, you may need to change search setting to "iPhone apps only". The iPhone app can be used on iPads, but may not compatible on 1st and 2nd generation iPads.)
- Install the app on your device.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- When prompted, enter your UND student email address. Select Organization account and type your UND student email password (see above for login/password tips).
What are the differences between Office 365 ProPlus and Office 365 University?
- Office 365 University includes an extra 20 GB of SkyDrive storage and 60 minutes per month of Skype premium. These two services are not available within Office 365 ProPlus.
- Office 365 ProPlus includes additional organizational applications such as Lync, Infopath and a number of added technologies for organizational uses (Information Rights Management as one example) which are not available in Office 365 University.
Will I be able to use Microsoft Lync through Office 365 ProPlus?
No, not at this time. While Lync is included as part of the ProPlus software package, UND students do not currently have the license needed in the Office 365 email platform to use Lync.
I recently purchased Office 365 University. Can I be reimbursed or compensated for that?
No. Office 365 University is a consumer offering and students can continue to take advantage of the 20 GB of SkyDrive storage and 60 minutes per month of Skype Premium.
Where can I get help if I am having trouble installing Office 365 ProPlus?
For installation assistance, please contact UND Tech Support using the contact information to the right of the page.
Who is eligible for Office 365 ProPlus?
- Students who are enrolled in one or more credits at UND are eligible for Office 365 ProPlus.
- Students must connect to the Internet once every 30 days to verify they are still eligible for the program.
- Faculty and staff may purchase Microsoft Office for personal use through the Microsoft Home Use Program.
What happens after I graduate?
Your access to Microsoft ProPlus will continue for a short period of time after you graduate. When you are no longer eligible, you will still be able to access and print your files. You will not be able to install new instances of Office 365 ProPlus and you will not be able to create/save/edit files.