- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Presenter
- Clickers in the Classroom
- Collaboration Stations
- Proctored Exams
- Read & Write Gold
UniPrint allows students to use the $8.00/semester Student Technology Fee (STF) allocation preloaded on their U Card for printing. If the student runs out of the $8.00 from the STF, U Cash can be added using the Valu-Port stations. The stations are located in Wilkerson, Walsh, Memorial Union, Odegard Hall and Gamble Hall.
More information concerning UniPrint and U Cash can be found at www.ucard.und.edu
More information concerning the Student Technology Fee can be found at http://www.und.edu/org/stf/
Printing from a Lab/Personal Computer
- Click print, then specify a job name and release password (these cannot be the same) and the document will be sent to the print station.
- Go to the print station to pick up the print job
- Swipe the U Card
- Select the print job, then click print
- Type in the release password and click OK
Note: Print jobs will be held for 2 hours, if not picked up in that time, they will be deleted.
Go Green! - Most Kiosk Printer Locations supports 2-sided printing! Look for the "*2-Sided Printing Available" next to your favorite printer locations.
Download Software to Print from a Personal Computer
Students have the ability to print from a personal computer. Before printing, install the package for the specific printer. These packages can be downloaded below.
- Click on the print release station download link to install the printer. Run the installer and then click the Install button. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installer completes, click Finish.
- To print to the new printer, print a document as usual, selecting the new printer in the drop down menu.
Please contact UND Tech Support or visit the UND Tech Support Service Desk (Memorial Union, Room 314) for assistance with installing, configuring, or using UniPrint.
Aerospace - Clifford Hall
- Resource Room 263 Black and White Printer
- Resource Room 263 Color Printer
Aerospace - Odegard Hall
Aerospace - Streibel Hall
Business & Public Administration
Chester Fritz Library
Engineering (Leonard & Upson II)
Hughes Fine Arts
Law - Thormodsgard Law Library
- Black and White Printer - Computer Lab RM168
- Black and White Printer - Circulation Desk RM160
- Color Printer - Circulation Desk RM160
Medicine & Health Sciences (Harley E. French Library)
Memorial Union (1st, 2nd and 3rd Floor)
Merrifield (Kiosk & Writing Center)
Physical Education Exercise Science & Wellness
- Johnston Service Center (ResNet Instructions)
- Walsh Service Center (ResNet Instructions)
- Wilkerson Service Center (ResNet Instructions)
Starcher Hall (Biology & CoBPA Technology)
Contact UND Tech Support
Local campus IT support, network access, Blackboard, application support, and much more.
Submit a UND Help Ticket
Contact the North Dakota University System Help Desk
24/7 support for Campus Connection/HRMS and login/password help.