Students with an updated "Verification of Accommodations" document in Disability Services are eligible for testing accommodations.
- Contact your instructors to make arrangements for your testing accommodations. Be prepared to share the “Verification of Accommodations” document as support for your request.
- Work with your instructor to determine if you will take the exam in the department or at Testing Services.
Taking your exam at Testing Services?
- The exam needs to be scheduled at least 3 days in advance.
- It should be scheduled at the same time the class takes the exam, unless arrangements made with your instructor.
- Students need to schedule an appointment by clicking here: Schedule an Accommodated Test
- After you schedule you will receive a confirmation email.
- Confirm arrangements with your instructor before each exam.
- Testing Services will request the exam from your instructor.