- About UCLC
- Teaching Approach
- Center Licensure
- Safety & Security
- Parent Advisory Board
- Holiday Philosophy
- "Family-style" Learning
- Red Family
- Yellow Family
- Blue Family
- Green Family
- Purple Family
- Children's Work
A Break from School Does Not Have to Be a Break From Learning!
UCLC has limited openings left in their Summer School-Age program, which begins June 2nd. The planned curriculum includes:
- Active and engaged learning environment led by enthusiastic individuals training to become teachers.
- A STEM-related learning focus.
- Field trips to explore the rich educational spaces throughout the University of North Dakota Campus.
- Field trips to explore the Greater Grand Forks community.
- Many opportunities for the children to play and "be a child" enjoying the freedom that only summers can offer.
Register for the Summer School Age Program:
UCLC also will have preschool openings beginning in June. Submit a request for information and complete the waiting list application to secure your spot. Please see details about our individual classrooms to learn about our Department of Public Instruction approved preschool curriculum and the Learning Center's philosophy on how children learn.
Important Details at your fingertips:
UCLC is open 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. Scheduling options include care for Monday-Friday, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, or Tuesday/Thursday. UCLC will be closed August 7th thru the 11th (you will receive a credit in tuition for this closure).
Child care tuition varies depending on the age and schedule of child. More information is available here.
To learn more about UCLC, visit UND.edu/uclc or schedule an in-person visit. For additional questions, contact UCLC Director Dawnita Nilles (701-777-3947 or dawnita.nilles@UND.edu) or reach out to any member of the Parent Advisory Group.
The best way to see if UCLC is the right fit is to visit! Schedule a tour today!