- Agendas and Minutes
- Senate Members
- Governance Documents
- Faculty Senate Proposal
- Senate Orientation
- About the Senate
- Responsibilities and Privileges
- Personnel Information
- Teaching Policies and Procedures
Academic Policies and Admissions Committee
To provide faculty guidance and oversight in applying academic standards in admissions and other academic policies.
Vice President for Academic Affairs or designee (one, voting)
Director of Admissions or designee (one, voting)
Faculty - three years
Students - one year
Vice President for Academic Affairs - concurrent with office
Director of Admissions - concurrent with office
Functions and Responsibilities
- To perform a thorough review of Committee policies in even-numbered years and submit this review to the Senate Executive Committee.
- Maintain and keep current Committee website.
- Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall conduct studies and bring recommendations to the University Senate and/or Student Senate. Areas of study and review shall include, but are not limited to, policies related to the following:
- General University requirements.
- Class attendance.
- Grading and recognition of academic achievement.
- Adding, dropping, withdrawal or audit of classes.
- Correspondence and distance/online courses, transfer of credits.