- Agendas and Minutes
- Senate Members
- Governance Documents
- Faculty Senate Proposal
- Senate Orientation
- About the Senate
- Responsibilities and Privileges
- Personnel Information
- Teaching Policies and Procedures
Committee on Committees
To provide Senate committee structure by periodic review of both the structure as a whole, and the function of individual committees. Nominating personnel for committee membership.
Senate Chair (one, voting)
Faculty members who are also members of the Senate (four)
Chair of the Senate - concurrent with office Senate members - two years with terms of two expiring each year
Functions and Responsibilities
To perform a thorough review of Committee policies in even-numbered years as preparation for any issues arising in the State legislative session in odd-numbered years. This review is to be submitted to the Senate Executive Committee and the Senate Legislative Affairs Committee. Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall assume the following responsibilities:
- Address all issues regarding Senate committees.
- Study and report on Senate committee structures.
- Nominate personnel for Senate committees.
- Fill vacancies which occur on Senate committees.
- Recommend faculty nominees for appointment to all University committees with faculty membership.
- Maintain and keep current committee website.
- Kathy Smart, Committee Chair
- Van Doze
- Richard Ferraro
- Curtis Stofferahn
- Rebecca Weaver-Hightower