- University Senate Committees
- Committee Manual
- Committee Annual Report Deadlines
- Committee Membership
Function and Responsibilities
To perform a thorough review of Committee policies in even‐numbered years as preparation for any issues arising in the State legislative session in odd‐numbered years. This review is to be submitted to the Senate Executive Committee and the Senate Legislative Affairs Committee.
Acting of its own volition, upon the request of the Senate and/or others, the Committee shall assume the following responsibilities:
- Address all issues regarding the ROTC programs.
- Exercise continual oversight and review of the UND ROTC Programs.
- Approve or disapprove military personnel assigned to the University instructional staff, in the rank of Visiting Professor or Visiting Instructor, as appropriate.
- Carry out a continuing review and evaluation of the ROTC curricula (courses) as to content, semester hours or credit, and instructional staff.
- Maintain and keep current committee website.
Agendas, Minutes, Membership and Annual Reports
2013-2014 Annual Report (Coming Spring 2014)
2011-2012 Membership (unavailable)
2009-2010 Annual Report (unavailable)
2007-2008 Membership (unavailable)
2007-2008 Annual Report (unavailable)