UND Web Support will set your access to OmniUpdate (OU) using your NDUS User Account. Your authority level will allow you to edit pages within certain folders or sections of the website. Access may also be set per page, or you can be part of multiple access groups.
You will be given a level access number ranging from seven to eight. Your level of access will determine what you are allowed to edit. If you are editing a page and cannot access part of it, you may not have the required level of access. Permissions can also be set on a user by user basis so you may have specific restrictions or allowances that do not match your user level.
- Create new pages
- Upload files
- Update page content and properties
- View save and publish logs
Can do everything Editors can do plus:
- Move, rename and delete OU files and binary files
- Move and rename folders
- Do not copy and paste HTML code directly from UND.edu. Only view the code for troubleshooting. This will prevent inline and competing styles, table based layouts, and other interfering code.
- The style dropdown in the Editor has many options for alignment and other styling. To request a new style, contact Kelicia Samuelson, Web Designer, 701.777.6537.