Getting Started Help Videos Upload Files Templates Page Properties Editor Navigation Snippets Assets Forms Embeds Other Page Types and Templates
- Open your Web page in OmniUpdate.
- Click “Edit.”
- Click “Edit Main Content.”
- Click “Insert/Edit Embedded Media” on the toolbar.
- Click on the “General” tab.
- In the “File/URL” field, enter the following URL: http://www.google.com/reader/ui/3523697345-audio-player.swf.
- Uncheck “Constrain Proportions.”
- In the “Dimensions” field, enter the value 400 x 27.
- Click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Set “Quality” as “Best.”
- In the “Flash Vars” field, enter the value: audioUrl=yourfilename.mp3
- ‘yourfilename’ is the name of your audio file and .mp3 is the extension.
- Please make sure that you upload the audio file in the same directory where the page is located.
- Click “Insert.”
- Test the audio.