Getting Started Help Videos Upload Files Templates Page Properties Editor Navigation Snippets Assets Forms Embeds Other Page Types and Templates
Lightboxes, also called modal windows or pop-ups, can be applied to any link:
To add a lightbox to a link:
- Select what you'd like to open the lightbox.
- Click the "Insert/Edit Link" icon in the toolbar.
- In the "General" tab, enter the Link URL (this is what will open in the lightbox).
- In the "Advanced" tab, choose "Lightbox" from the options next to "Relationship Page to Target."
- If linking to a Web page, add the class "iframe."
- If linking to a YouTube video, add the class "video."
- Click the green "Insert" button.