- Logging In
- Access Levels
- Workflow Tasks
- Website Guidelines
- Help Videos
- Files and Folders
- Upload Files
- About Navigation
Rotating Section Features
Rotating section features are a nice way to display content prominently on your page. Here is a preview of the rotating section features.
- Initial setup must be done by Web support.
- Don't have to edit HTML.
- Less chance of changes affecting other parts of your page.
- Publish changes to features without publishing the rest of the page.
- Conduct independent scheduling for publishes.
- Easy to use.
How to Create a Section Feature
- Request section features setup from Kelicia Samuelson, Web Designer, 701.777.6537 .
- Create a new page in the appropriate year and month folder within the "features" folder.
- Add the feature content and publish the page.
Upload the appropriately sized feature image and thumbnail within the _media folder in the year and month folder.
Feature image: 1034 px by 335 px
Thumbnail: 66 px by 35 px
- Open the file called "section-features.pcf" in the "features" folder.
- Click the orange "multiedit" button at the top of the preview pane.
- Add your feature image, thumbnail, and *link to the feature page.
- Save and Publish "section-features.pcf."
*You don't have to create a new page for each feature. If you are featuring an existing page, create and upload the feature image and thumbnail and use the existing link in the "section-features.pcf" file.