- Logging In
- Access Levels
- Workflow Tasks
- Website Guidelines
- Help Videos
- Files and Folders
- Upload Files
- About Navigation
Static Events List
We have a new way to edit the events list on your pages. This only applies to manually updated events lists – not dynamic lists generated from the UND Events calendar.
- Some initial setup must be done by web support.
- Cannot do some more advanced formatting (like adding <br /> in the title)
- Don't have to edit HTML.
- Less chance of changes affecting other parts of your page.
- Can make and publish changes to events list without having to publish the rest of the page. (Can do independent scheduling for publishes – please ask if you'd like to know more about this.)
- General ease of use is much better.
To use the new events list – make sure web support has set up the events list file for the directory you want the list to exist in.
- Open the file called "static-events-list.pcf".
- When you are in edit view click the orange "MultiEdit" button at the top of the page – it is in the blue bar.
- Fill out the form with your event data. (sadly there is no way to browse to URLs from here. You must copy and paste or type them in.)
- You can have a range of 0 to 5 list items and can mark whether you'd like the event item enabled or not.
- Save the form (button at bottom of form)
- Publish the form
- The new events will now appear on the page.
- The list will only be visible the published live page – not in preview or edit modes.