- Logging In
- Access Levels
- Workflow Tasks
- Website Guidelines
- Help Videos
- Files and Folders
- Upload Files
- About Navigation
UND Specific Videos
- Choose where the section will go – make sure you start typing on a new line.
- Create your items.
- Make the sub items into an unordered (bulleted) list.
- Add the links to each item.
- For the expandable item be sure to choose the class "Expandable"
- Here is the tricky part: make sure there are no paragraph tags on the page.
- For each item put your cursor in the text, look at the bottom of the editor
- If it says p >> a go to the "Format" menu and select "Paragraph" to remove the paragraph tag.
- If it just says "a" leave it as is.
- Right click on the highlighted cells you wish to re-size.
- Select Cell > Cell Properties.
- Change width and save.
- Make sure you are specifying a width that is wide enough to contain your text. If a word is too long it will push out the sides of the cell to fit.
- Make sure your entire table is wide enough to hold the cells (columns). For instance, if you have 5 cells at 100px each your table needs to be at least 500px wide.
Video and Flash
Embedding video - Flash (Uploaded to OU.)
Problems with Flash movie overlapping UND dropdown menus?
- See this video for the fix: Setting the wmode to transparent.