Getting Started Editor Navigation Snippets Assets Forms Embeds Other Page Types and Templates
Use a snippet to add a slideshow to your page.
- Click on the Snippets icon in the toolbar.
- Select "Images" in the Category pull down menu.
- Select the size of slideshow you want in the Snippet pull down menu.
- Replace the sample images with your own by highlighting a single image at a time and clicking the "Insert/Edit Image" button from the toolbar.
- All images must have the same widths and heights.
- Small: 300px wide by 250px tall (use for smaller columns or to wrap text around)
- Medium: 500px wide by 375px tall (use if you have a left and right column)
- Large: 640px wide by 480px tall (only use if no right sidebar is present)
- The default slideshow's images can be any value but all the images must have the same widths and same heights.The caption feature may not work as expected if you use custom image dimensions.
- To insert additional images
do not click Enter
within the snippet borders. Place your cursor behind the last image or in between images.
- Do this carefully with your pointer or by using the arrow keys.
- Insert your image using the "Insert/Edit Image" button from the toolbar.
- Use the image properties box to give your images alternate text.
- If you add a title to your image, the title text will become a caption for the image.
- For more advanced help see: http://nivo.dev7studios.com/
300px wide by 250px tall
500px wide by 375px tall
640px wide by 480px tall