Phase 1: Planning
December 2021 - Early February 2022
- Organizational framework developed
- Identify and confirm Strategic Planning Committee Co-Chairs
- Timeline and deliverables established
- Identify and confirm Communication, Outreach and Analytics Chair, Co-Chair
- Website development
- Strategic Planning Committee- Call for nominations (open until February 14)
- Planning Committee named
- Strategic Communication, Outreach and Analytics Committee Members named
Phase 2: Discovery
February 2022 - July 2022
- Presidential Launch of Strategic Planning Process- February 17
- Campus survey and townhalls held to establish workgroup themes
- Key initiative documents studied to help establish workgroup themes
- Workgroup themes developed
- Workgroup co-chairs named
- Workgroup- Call for nominations
- Workgroups gather targeted stakeholder feedback
- Workgroups help identify and develop recommendations around institutional strengths
- Strategic Planning Committee works to review and revise UND mission, vision and core values based off stakeholder feedback.
- Draft plan recommendations developed for stakeholder feedback in the fall.
Phase 3: Development, Feedback and Refinement
August 2022 - January 2023
|Workgroups turn in draft plan recommendations||
|Strategic Plan leadership retreat||August 9|
|Community update at Wake up to UND||September 27|
|Plan finalization phase and strategic pillars identified||October|
|Final draft plan unveiled to campus||
Feedback surveys open to campus and community November 10-16.
|Final editing phase||November 10-December 19|
|President presented with final plan recommendation||December 19|
|Final plan presented to campus community by President Armacost||January 19|
Phase 4: Launch and Beyond
- President unveils new Strategic Plan to campus and community (January 2023).
- Annual University Address to announce upcoming priorities for year that connect back to Strategic Plan.
- Updated Strategic Planning Committee tracks progress on goals, helps align university integrated planning efforts.