Event Services & Fees
Event Services provides online registration for your event.
For a small fee, Event Services will provide setup and management of a secure online registration site for your event.
- Registration Site Set-up Fee - $300 (regardless of cancellation of event)
- Registration Fee - $5 per registration processed
- Setup and management of a secure online registration site.
- Option to implement a fixed rate late fee:
- Implementing a late fee 2 weeks prior to the event is recommended; so you have an accurate meal count for catering purposes.
- Process all registrations received online.
- Input all registrations into our registration database.
- Process payments, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners (coming soon) and JCB (coming soon) credit cards or third party checks for all registration fees, (all 3rd party registration payments must be paid with US Currency).
- Answer registration and payment questions. Refer event questions to client website or to client.
- Send registration confirmation emails and payment receipts to registrants.
- Provide a refund/cancellation policy for your website.
- Process registration cancellations (registration fee, less $35 non-returnable processing fee, up to 7 days prior to event date).
- Email daily registration roster to the client in an Excel spreadsheet format.
- Transfer your registration revenue, minus $300 set-up and $5 registration fee x #
of registrants, to your local UND fund, at the conclusion of your event.
- If there are not enough registration funds at the end of the event to pay the Office of Conference & Event Services, an invoice for the remaining costs will be sent to the department for payment.
- Optional transfer of funds midway through the collection of registration fees.
- Up to THREE different price levels for your attendees, (prices set by you).
- TWO optional non-monetary fields to gather data (t-shirt size, meal choice, field trip, etc.).
- ONE additional data field that is not included in the basic contact information section of the form (license number, occupation, etc.).
- Information for your website:
- UND will only accept US currency
- The following cancellation policy needs to be on your website somewhere:
- Cancellations can be made by clicking on and completing the withdrawal form here. (you will need your confirmation receipt number, which came via email, to complete the process.) If the cancellation notice is received by (one week before event start date), you will be refunded your registration fee minus a $35 processing fee. No refunds will be given AFTER (one week before event start date).
- Late Fee
Late fees are recommended to be implemented 2 weeks prior to the event. This allows you to have an accurate meal count for catering purposes. A late fee will encourage participants to register promptly.
- Cash Handling Procedures
- No cash or checks may be collected onsite, unless managed by Conference & Events Services.
- All registrations are required to go through a secure registration website, on a participant’s own device (computer, laptop, phone, or tablet).
- You CANNOT allow a registrant to use a UND owned computer, or your personal computer, to register onsite and pay with a credit card.
- UND Public Safety
- You need to complete the Activity/Event Approval Form with UND Public Safety at least 2 weeks prior to your event date.
- UND Parking & Transportation
- You need to complete the Event Parking Request Form with UND Parking & Transportation after your event has approved through the Activity/Event Approval Process. Contact UND Parking & Transportation at least 2 weeks prior to your event date, if you need to arrange for parking.
- UND Dining Services
- If you require catering for your event, contact UND Dining Services to coordinate your event related meals. UND Dining Services requires your complete menu and RSVP number 8 days prior to your event.
- UND Duplicating Services
- If you require professionally printed materials for your event, contact UND Duplicating Services to coordinate your event related printing needs. Contact UND Duplicating Services at least 2 weeks prior to your event date, to give them ample lead time on any printing needs.
- Campus Room Reservations
Are you looking for space on campus to host your event? Consider contacting the following facilities for availability and pricing information:
Gorecki Alumni Center
ND Museum of Art
UND Memorial Union
Ralph Engelstad Arena
For other questions or services, please contact Trish Young at 701-777-4894 or email@example.com
- If you would like to include your happening in the University Letter events section, it must first be submitted to the UND events calendar. Once the event is submitted to the calendar, you may submit the calendar link to University Letter, and we will be happy to include it. This will help you get increased coverage of your event.