Medical Terminology: Basic Word Structure
A two hour CE course, focusing on being able to break down medical terms in to their components parts.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of two hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Medical Terminology: Basic Word Structure discusses how to break down medical terms in to their components parts.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.