Shaking the Salt Habit
A two hour CE course that discusses the role and the sources of salt/sodium in the diet. It identifies five ways to decrease sodium in the foodservice setting.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Throughout this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Creating an Allergy Friendly Kitchen discusses food labeling, choosing the right products, and the challenges in preparing food for those who have food allergies, in order to reduce the risk of cross contact in the foodservice setting.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.