Dietary Manager Exam Review Course
- Designed for individuals who have met the eligibility requirements to sit for the national credentialing exam. View requirements here. Taking this Exam Review Course will not meet eligibility requirements for the credentialing exam.
- Up to 6 Months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
In this course you will:
- Read recommended assigned textbook chapters.
- Practice vocabulary.
- Review PowerPoint summaries of each textbook chapter.
- Take the multiple choice practice quizzes in each lesson.
- Have access to all of your course materials online, except for the recommended ANFP textbook.
Course at a Glance
This course is designed for those who are preparing to sit for the national credentialing examination to become a Certified Dietary Manager. CBDM (Certifying Board for Dietary Managers) eligibility requirements must be met before granted permission to take this national credentialing examination.
Who Should Enroll?
- Those who meet the criteria to sit for the CBDM national credentialing examination by achieving a certificate of completion from an ANFP approved college or university training program.
- Those wanting to effectively prepare for the national credentialing examination.
Ordering Recommended Textbooks
ANFP textbook, Zikmund, J, Nutrition Fundamentals and Medical Nutrition Therapy. Second edition.
1. ISBN: 978-0-692-04658-6
Legvold, D., and Kristi Salisbury, Foodservice Management - By Design. Second edition.
1. ISBN: 978-0-692-04659-3
Please use ANFP to order your textbooks.
View detailed instructions on how to order your textbooks.
*Textbooks are not ordered or paid for through UND Online & Distance Education. If you have any questions or would like further information, contact ANFP at 1-800-323-1908. UND is unable to assist with textbook ordering.
- You have 6 months from your enrollment date access this review course.
- There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
Current Student Information
Accessing Your Course
You'll be emailed a username and password within 2 to 3 days after your registration is processed to access your online course in Blackboard, UND's online course management system. Watch for this email. If you do not receive it, contact our office to verify your email address.
Your syllabus, lessons, grades, etc. will be accessible through Blackboard and your entire course will be completed online.
Can I Withdraw?
There are no refunds after registering for this course. If you’d like to withdraw from this course, without receiving a refund, please complete our withdrawal form.
Change of Address/Email
If you have a change of mailing or email address, please complete Change of Address Form as soon as possible. For this online course, an active email account is required. UND is not responsible for information that was unable to be delivered due to an inactive or changed email address.
This ensures that you'll continue to receive course information from UND Online & Distance Education without delay.