A two hour course that discusses the importance of food safety, the proper procedures for purchasing, storing, preparing and serving foods; as well as other ways to improve safety measures in a foodservice operation.
- Up to 6 Months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Throughout this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Sanitation Foundations discusses food safety, the prevention of cross contamination, and ways to improve safety measures throughout the foodservice system.
- Participants will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.