About LabVIEW Courses
With UND's online LabVIEW course offered in an independent study, online format, you can study the methods and techniques used in LabVIEW programming. You can work at your own pace from the comfort of your own home to complete the coursework.
With independent study courses, you can:
- enroll at any time
- learn at your own pace
- complete lessons on your own schedule
- pick your preferred time and place for studying
Independent Study Requires Discipline and Commitment
Before enrolling in an independent study course, ask yourself:
- Do you work well on your own or do you prefer to learn with other students?
- Are you the kind of person who sticks to schedules?
- Do you have good reading comprehension skills?
- Do you have good written communication skills?
- Are you self-motivated? Will you complete the work without anyone there to push you?
Keep in mind, our staff is committed to distance learning and is available to help via email or phone 701.777.0488.
Although specific technical requirements may vary by online course or program, the following general technical requirements are required for all online courses.
For more specific information about technical requirements, refer to the University Information Technology (UIT), your course syllabus (available approximately 1 week prior to your course start date), or contact your instructor.
For questions about the LabVIEW Course content please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about registering for the course please contact: UND.courses@UND.edu