Medical Simulator Technician Training Program
- Six online lesson modules followed by an on-campus lab.
- You have until one week prior to the lab date you registered for to complete the online
portion of the course.
- Two day hands-on lab on the University of North Dakota campus.
- Costs $2,000.
Online Education at the University of North Dakota
- The University of North Dakota, founded in 1883, is a nationally prominent, student-focused
doctoral university with outstanding professional programs, cutting-edge research,
and creative scholarship.
- UND is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- UND enrolls more than 13,000 motivated and academically-prepared undergraduate, graduate
and professional students in more than 225 programs of study from every state and
more than 85 countries.
- UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses
since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in UND's off-campus and online courses each
- Ranked #5 Best Online University in the Nation - EDsmart