A course for students to fine-tune their reading skills.
Reading Efficiency & Comprehension course offers incoming students an opportunity to fine-tune their reading skills. With the goal of building self-confidence, this course consists of strategies that strengthen reading comprehension, as well as enhance reading speed. The course teaches focus when reading and how to select important information out of the text in order to recall it for class discussion and assignments.
- You have 2 months to access your course. At the end of your 2-month enrollment, your course will be canceled.
- There are no extensions or 'grace periods'. You are notified upon enrolling when your 2-month time period ends. It is your responsibility to be mindful of this date.
- Upon successful completion, you will have acquired useful knowledge and skills in how to read more efficiently and effectively.
- There are no refunds after registering for this course. If you’d like to withdraw from this course, without receiving a refund, please complete our withdrawal form.
Online Education at the University of North Dakota
- The University of North Dakota, founded in 1883, is a nationally prominent, student-focused doctoral university with outstanding professional programs, cutting-edge research, and creative scholarship.
- UND is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- UND enrolls more than 13,000 motivated and academically-prepared undergraduate, graduate and professional students in more than 225 programs of study from every state and more than 85 countries.
- UND has a strong history in distance learning, offering correspondence by mail courses since 1911. Today, more than 7,000 enroll in UND's off-campus and online courses each year.
- Ranked #5 Best Online University in the Nation - EDsmart