So You Have to Be Gluten Free?
A two hour CE course that discusses the reasons for being gluten free, and planning gluten free menus using gluten free foods.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of two hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to six months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Throughout this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- So You Have to Be Gluten Free is a two hour CE course, focusing on the reasons for being gluten free, and planning gluten free menus using gluten free foods.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.