This course focuses on ways to improve safety measures throughout the foodservice system.
A two hour CE course that discusses the basics of food safety and sanitation, and how it may be applied to a universal worker; or an individual responsible for preparing, serving, and maintaining an institutional or retail foodservice dining area.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to 6 Months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Sanitation Essentials discusses food safety, the prevention of cross contamination, and ways to improve safety measures throughout the foodservice system.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.