Spoiled? Rotten? Understanding the Dates on Food Labels
A two hour CE course, focusing on understanding the dates on food labels and how to use them in the foodservice operation.
- The University of North Dakota provides a variety of 2 hour, CBDM approved, CE (continuing education) courses that will assist you in meeting your required training; and maintaining your CDM, CFPP credential.
- Up to 6 Months of access. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.
- Independent Study
- Work at Your Own Pace
Throughout this course you will:
- Watch the powerpoint slideshow presentation.
- Complete a 10 point quiz at the end of the course
- Print your certificate of completion for your records.
Course at a Glance
- Spoiled? Rotten? discusses the common date markings on food packaging, how to use the date markings to keep foods safe, and the use of these dates in the foodservice operation.
- Students will have access to this online course for up to six (6) months.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print a certificate of completion for two hours of CE.
- You have six months from your enrollment date to access this course. There are no refunds and no extensions offered.