Transfer Student Contact Information

Helping transfer students succeed at the University of North Dakota is of utmost importance. As a transfer student, we know that you may have questions that are different from those of incoming freshmen.

With that in mind, we have a variety of information sources available for transfer students, including the Transfer Program Agreements or Course Equivalencies to see how your credits may transfer to UND.

If you have a question about transferring to UND, please contact:

Office of Admissions
701.777.3000 or 1.800.CALL.UND, ext. 3000

If you have any questions about your transfer course evaluation, please contact:

Office of the Registrar
Joan Enlow
Lead Transfer Associate
701.777.3638 or 1.800.CALL.UND, ext. 3638

Partner Institutions

If you are a faculty or staff member with questions about our academic programs and transfer policies, please contact our Assistant Registrar who works with all of UND's articulation and transfer agreements, as well as North Dakota's General Education Requirements Transfer Agreement. If you have questions or concerns contact:

Christina Fargo
Assistant Registrar
701.777.2711 or 1.800.CALL.UND, ext. 2711