Online Tutoring Resources
SMARTHINKING 24/7 Online Tutoring
UND is pleased to provide students with online tutoring services through SMARTHINKING. Each UND student is given 5 hours of tutoring per year for this service. SMARTHINKING is a 24/7 online tutoring resource for a wide variety of subjects such as (but not limited to):
- Math (basic math through calculus II, statistics, discrete math, and more)
- Biology (general biology, anatomy & physiology, cell biology, histology, and more)
- Chemistry (general chemistry, organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, biochemistry, and more)
- Business (accounting, finance, microeconomics, macroeconomics, and more)
- Computer Science
- Writing and Composition
How to Access SMARTHINKING
- Log into your Blackboard course site and enter a Blackboard course (we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Click on the "Tools" tab in the green column on the left and then select "SMARTHINKING UND"
- Select "Work with a Tutor or Career Coach" and then select what kind of service you would like to receive and in what subject area.
For more information on SMARTHINKING please visit Tutoring, Training & Student Success from TTADA or check out the SMARTHINKING references below.
Additional Online Study Resources
Check out these additional resources to take your studying to the next level! These resources can help reinforce what you have learned in your classes and elaborate on material you may want to review more.
- Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL) – Find online writing help, including citations for APA and CLA formatting
- Khan Academy – Find study material for a variety of subjects includes math, science, and more
- Brightstorm – Find study videos and practice problems in a variety of subjects from math, science, and english
- WolframAlpha – Find definitions, descriptions, and formulas from a variety of topics that includes math, science, technology, history, culture, and more
- Organic Chemistry Resource – Check out practice problems from a wide range of Organic Chemistry material. This website is recommended by O.Chem. Tutor Akash! (website provided by the Michigan State University Department of Chemistry)