Peer Led Review Sessions
Sessions are designed to review, reinforce, and study material taught in your class.
Working closely with the instructors for these courses, peer led review sessions are open to all that are in the class and will be led by one of our tutors who will help you understand topics discussed in class. Tutors will provide guidance about course material and help with exam preparation. We encourage every student in these courses to attend these review sessions to help maximize your grade potential.
Sessions usually last about 60 minutes and are based on a specific course and professor. These will be scheduled based on exam dates and times, so it will be important to check our website to see what has been scheduled. Course offerings may vary.
Fall 2021 Peer Led Review Sessions
Sessions will begin later in the fall semester, but prior to the first round of exams in most courses. Sessions will not be offered on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 11: Veteran's Day Holiday
- Wednesday, November 24 - Friday, November 26: Thanksgiving Holiday
- Friday, December 10: Reading & Review Day
*Peer Led Review Session schedule is subject to change
Upcoming Peer Led Review Sessions
What to Expect for Peer Led Review Sessions
- These review sessions will be course and or instructor specific and information being covered in these sessions will be aligned with what was taught in the class.
- During these sessions, the tutor will be leading the participants in a variety of ways through course material, questions, and practice problems all aimed at helping students learn and prepare for upcoming exams.
- This will be a very casual learning environment and so students are not required to bring in questions, but participation is encouraged to get the most out of these sessions.
- After your visit you will receive an email for evaluating your tutoring session. Please let us know how we did so we can fix any issues and continue to build our tutoring program to help you be successful.